Brown Street Teens

Thursday, January 04, 2007

HOLA/ BONJOUR./ HELLO/ HI/ WHATS UP?/ HEY/ HOWDY/...

Okay I know the first of the year was 4 days ago but I cant help myself...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

PRASE GOD FOR GETTING US ALL THROUGH ANOTHER YEAR... LETS START OFF FRESH
2007... make the best of it and devote yourself to God, if you missed youth group last night then this is what we did: Clint had us all write down something in our lives that we wanted more help with from God or something along those lines, and that was our new years resolution. I admit, mine is close to the same as last year but oh well, that is just what I need more help with.

I advise you, turn an area of your life sompletely to God, like school, He'll make you feel better about whatever challenges you face.

well thanks for reading and have a super-amazing-awesome-coolio two zero zero seven!

Brittany, out.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home